Alabama is so warm and wonderful weather, no heater required as yet. Very happy news as we still want to paint the exterior of our house and reroof and put in new windows, and project, project, project...
Jared replaced a kitchen window love those power tools. Particularly the aircompressor and nail gun.
I spent yesterday outside painting my house. Now I'm looking at the color thinking uhmmm not quite what I want. I'll hide that information right here on the blog where Jared won't see it and slip over and get the new color and try again. The color I want is on an historic home on the corner of Front and Wall-Triana. Kind of a grayish-blue-green with white trim. Ours is too yellow. Love the Aura paint though, one coat coverage for sure.
Grant and Zach helped me plant pansies two weeks ago after they had a good time with neighbor Fred planting his pansies. There's a new peachy orange shade I really like and at the encouragement of a friend we are fertilizing and seeing if our flowers are even happier.
Sammy has to stay home from church today as he has a fever. Hope that's something minor or tooth related. He spent the evening pushing around a Firetruck that a friend gave us, he slept all the day.
Amy has loved reading and rereading Laura Ingalls series so went trick-or-treating as Laura Ingalls. "But really Mary because haircolor match was better. " She loves discussing the books even with neighbors or while trick or treating. In school she's been working on cursive. She asks all her friends to every church activity and still hasn't had a yes, and has gotten pretty frustrated. I'm sure she won't quit. She loves to sing, sooo loud and in unusual vibratto.
Isaac is working hard on Scouting this month. He decided to add that to the homeschool curriculum. One of his projects was meal planning for the week.
Spencer has had a good month of school. Band is truly his favorite.
Love to you,
Diana