



This is a terrific week coming up for us. On Thursday, we will make our final student loan payment!!!!! Words can not express how grateful I am to the Lord. Desiring to be free of this burden of debt 4 years ago we made plans. But the Lord had other plans and within a few weeks Jared was in a head-on collision. The black Town and Country van was totaled and our journey of faith out of debt was jumpstarted.
Our children have been a super help to us-- they make this journey fun. Even with no A/C through 4 southern summers. They've helped cheer us on as we color in the charts on the fridge to mark our progress.
The Gibbons family, the Funn's, and the Carlson's have all given us cars. We were called last month from another ward family member offering a car, but we just didn't need it.
So if you hear some noise coming from down south, you'll know what's going on. We're having a party!
Our schedule is a changin' so I can't write on Sunday nights. Jared and I are both in Stake choir, it's very exciting, and time consuming. Sister Draughon our choir conductor is a Mack Wilberg fan and now I am too. What beautiful sounds go through his head. Conference can't come a moment too soon and the Sisters' conference was so inspirational.
Last Monday was Grants' date night after FHE. We went outside in the starlight and Jared and I swung him on the tire swing, just chatting about five-year-old stuff.
Love to you,
Diana